MENU

      Smoker burned when she accidentally ignites hair

      BUTLER, N.J. (AP) - Authorities say a northern New Jersey woman was seriously burned when she accidentally ignited her hair while trying to light a cigarette.

      The 64-year-old Butler resident was in her apartment Saturday afternoon when her hair caught fire. She has severe burns on her forehead, face and neck and was flown to a hospital, where she was listed in serious condition.

      Authorities are investigating.
      component-story-more_media_horiz-v1-01

      Offbeat News

      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER