Navy recovers remains of all 10 missing USS John S McCain sailors
WASHINGTON (Sinclair Broadcast Group) —
U.S. Navy and Marine Corps divers have recovered remains of all ten missing USS John S. McCain sailors, according to a press release published Sunday.
The sailors include:
- Electronics Technician 1st Class Charles Nathan Findley, 31, from Amazonia, Missouri
- Interior Communications Electrician 1st Class Abraham Lopez, 39, from El Paso, Texas
- Electronics Technician 2nd Class Kevin Sayer Bushell, 26, from Gaithersburg, Maryland
- Electronics Technician 2nd Class Jacob Daniel Drake, 21, from Cable, Ohio
- Information Systems Technician 2nd Class Timothy Thomas Eckels Jr., 23, from Manchester, Maryland
- Information Systems Technician 2nd Class Corey George Ingram, 28, from Poughkeepsie, New York
- Electronics Technician 3rd Class Dustin Louis Doyon, 26, from Suffield, Connecticut
- Electronics Technician 3rd Class John Henry Hoagland III, 20, from Killeen, Texas
- Interior Communications Electrician 3rd Class Logan Stephen Palmer, 23, from Decatur, Illinois
- Electronics Technician 3rd Class, Kenneth Aaron Smith, 22, of Cherry Hill, New Jersey.
The remains of Doyon and Smith were previously recovered and identified on August 24.
The McCain collided with an oil tanker east of Singapore on August 21.
The fourth in the past year, the incident triggered a fleet-wide investigation to delve into the circumstances surrounding the crash.