MENU
component-ddb-728x90-v1-01-desktop

Woodinville man overcome by carbon monoxide, rushed to hospital

WOODINVILLE, Wash. -- A man working in a detached shop was overcome by carbon monoxide Monday afternoon and was rushed to a local hospital.

The Woodinville Fire Department said crews were dispatched at 12:57 p.m. to the 16000 block of Northeast 165th Street. He was found by family members.


He was partially conscious when fire crews arrived and taken to Virginia Mason Hospital's hyperbaric chamber in critical condition.

The shop lacked proper ventilation for a generator.

It was the second of two such incidents in Woodinville.

Firefighters were dispatched at 11:46 p.m. when an alarm went off in a home in the 147600 block of 168th Avenue Northeast.

A generator had been running inside a garage.

close video ad
Unmutetoggle ad audio on off

Trending