Police: Drunk woman caps violent night by defecating on cop car

SEATTLE -- A highly intoxicated woman, possibly a lawyer deserving of your respect, attacked an employee and customer at a North Seattle bar before defecating on a cop car last Wednesday night, according to the Seattle Police Department.

According to the police report for the incident, the 44-year-old suspect walked into the bar in the 10500 block of Greenwood Avenue North. A bar employee later told officers the woman originally appeared sober but gave him her keys without prompting and told him to not give them back.

The employee offered to call a cab for the woman, and she agreed. But, when the taxi showed up she wouldn't get in and instead demanded her keys back, according to the report.

The employee said he refused to return her keys because she now appeared to be very drunk (according to a witness, the suspect had been drinking in the bar before the cab was called) and he was afraid she would get behind the wheel.

According to the report, the suspect punched the bar employee multiple times in the face and chest while they were outside the bar, and he retreated back inside to call 911.

While the employee was on the phone with 911, the suspect attacked a customer who tried to return a debit card she dropped in the parking lot, grabbing her around the throat and pushing her into a garbage can, according to the report. The suspect then reportedly went back into the bar and tried to grab the phone away from the employee.

Officers arrived to find the suspect inside the business, swaying and leaning against the bar for support while reportedly yelling at the staff.

According to the report, the suspect was either unable or unwilling to answer an officer's questions. The officer reports she would only repeat the phrase, "I am a lawyer; show me respect."

After officers had handcuffed the suspect, it was discovered she had somehow managed to defecate on the bumper of a patrol car, as well as twice in the street, according to the report.

She was booked into King County Jail for investigation of assault.

close video ad
Unmutetoggle ad audio on off