MENU

      Medical examiner: Deadly Arlington house fire was accidental

      ARLINGTON, Wash. - The Snohomish County medical examiner's office says the death of a woman in a fire at her Arlington home Saturday night was accidental.

      The Daily Herald reports that 50-year-old Pamela S. Carbiener died of smoke inhalation.

      Firefighters responded to the home in the 16000 block of Jim Creek Road around 9 p.m. Saturday, said Shari Ireton with the Snohomish County Sheriff's Office.

      After the blaze was extiguished, detectives and firefighters searched the house and discovered Carbiener's body inside
      component-story-more_media_horiz-v1-01

      Trending

      Offbeat News

      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER