"There were just saying it made their throats very scratchy, they were nauseous, sick to their stomach," said Kyle Moore with Seattle Fire. "Once we got them outside, they started recovering a lot quicker."
The patients were a woman in her 50s and two 16-year-old students, Moore said. None of the three required any medical treatment.
Hazardous materials teams went into the building with protective suits and air monitoring equipment to find where odor is coming from but didn't find anything unusual and sounded the all clear.