Special Advertiser Content
The 2017 Maserati Levante Delivers the Best of Both Worlds
Car buyers trying to decide between utility and aesthetics need look no further: the 2017 Maserati Levante combines the legendary luxury of the Maserati with the usability of an SUV. Here are some highlights in both domains.
- Designed to drive beautifully on any terrain and in any weather, the Levante features the Maserati Q4 intelligent all-wheel-drive system to give you control no matter where your journey takes you.
- The Levante comfortably seats five and also has a generous cargo capacity.
- The advanced active-air suspension system lets you select one of five drive heights.
- Because the Levante comes standard with the Maserati Skyhook system, it allows for continuous damping variation and empowers the driver to prioritize sport-handling dynamics or comfort as the terrain demands.
- The Levante packs power in its 3.0-liter, twin-turbocharged V6 engine. “Designed by Maserati, built by Ferrari and shared by no one,” the engine delivers remarkable performance as well as reduced fuel consumption and emissions.
- An eight-speed gearbox and torque vectoring system make for a genuinely exhilarating drive.
- Safety is one of the most important things a vehicle can offer, and the Maserati Levante is competitive in this realm too. An Advanced Driver Assistance system helps prevent collisions with adaptive cruise control, blind spot detection and warning systems that watch for lane departure and forward collision risks. Combined with the six dual-stage airbags, active headrests, tire pressure monitoring system and hill descent control, a thrilling ride has never been so safe.
- Unlike other SUVs characterized by rugged bulk, the Levante is sleek and elegant. Graceful beveling spotlights the vehicle’s lines and an assertive front grill anchors the front view.
- Cabin trim options include Italian fine leather, wood and carbon fiber.
- Handcrafted contrast stitching adds visual interest and meticulous detail.
- The Zenga Package offers a silk interior that completely differentiates the Levante from any other SUV on the market. Leading fashion designer Ermenegildo Zenga’s design combines fine leather with mulberry silk inserts on the seats, roof lining, sunshades and door panels. The silk bears a hand-stitched macro-chevron pattern. It might be rugged enough to go off road, but the Levante’s elegance is unsurpassed by any car – SUV or otherwise.
- An 8.4-inch touchscreen controls the sound system, climate control functions and navigation features, integrating seamlessly with Android and Apple smartphones.
Before the Levante, you might have had to choose between power and usability, luxury and utility, elegance or endurance. Now, you can have them all.
To take the Maserati Levante for a test drive, head to Maserati of Kirkland. Whether you’re looking for a brand new car or one that has a few miles on it, you can count on Maserati of Kirkland for a vast selection and unmatched customer service. To learn more, come visit or check out available cars at maseratiofkirkland.com.