Summer camp fair events come to Seattle, Shoreline
SEATTLE - If you're looking for that perfect summer camps for the kids, ParentMap is hosting two Camp Fair events this month for families in Seattle and Shoreline.
During the fair, more than 40 Seattle-based camp organizations will be on hand to talk with parents about what their camps offer and how to enroll.
"Summer can be a time of valuable growth for kids, as they try new experiences, mix with different friends and develop a greater sense of independence," said ParentMap CEO and mother of three, Alayne Sulkin, in a statement. "Camps also offer the chance to spark a new interest that may turn into a life-long passion or career path."
Parents will have a chance to meet camp staff, ask questions, and find a good fit for their child during the event.
More information about the fair can be found online.
Below are the details for this month's events in the Seattle area:
- WHAT: Seattle (Central) Camp Fair
- WHEN: Saturday, March 9, 10:00 a.m.-1 p.m. FREE
- LOCATION: Hamlin Robinson School, 1700 E.Union Street, Seattle
- WHAT: North Seattle/North Sound Camp Fair
- WHEN: Saturday, March 16, 10:00 a.m.-1 p.m. FREE
- LOCATION: The Evergreen School, 15201 Meridian Ave N, Shoreline